The name of the LabSpace is shown at the top of the left sidebar.
- Click on the
Settingbutton to visit the LabSpace settings page.
- Clicking the
Change Labspacebutton (next to
Setting) lets you go to other LabSpaces or create a new LabSpace.
In the Dashboard, you can check the number of Projects, LabNotes, and Notifications in the current LabSpace.
- Recently opened: a list of recently opened LabNotes. Click on the LabNotes to open them.
- Recent Projects: a list of recently used projects. Click on the Projects to open them.
- Requests: a list of review requests. Click on the review requests to visit & review the LabNotes.
In the Recent tab, you can find lists of recently opened Projects and LabNotes.
- You can find the list of recently used projects in the Projects tab.
- You can find the list of recently opened LabNotes in the Notes tab.
- By clicking the items, you can open the corresponding project or LabNote.
You can mark Projects or LabNotes as Favorite. Mark important or ongoing research with a favorite star to add in the Favorite tab.
Starbutton in the Projects or LabNotes to add in the Favorite.
- If a project or LabNote is already
Staragain to remove it from the Favorite tab.
In the Request Management tab, you can manage Labnote review requests, such as reviewing and checking the progress. You can manage Received and Sent separately in different tabs.
You can check the list of archived projects in the Archived tab. Click
Unarchive to restore the archived projects back to the existing Project Manager.
In Trash tab, you can find the list of deleted projects, folders, LabNotes, and other files.
Delete foreverwill remove the item completely (not restorable).
Restoreto restore items back to their previous locations.
Using Search Bar
You can search for data and resources by clicking
Search bar at the top. Advanced search options are available to narrow down search results. The followings are the available options:
- Search items with search queries included in the Title, Project Number.
- Search items with search queries included in the written LabNote or Results.
- Search items with search queries included in the Materials, Processes, and Procedures.
- Creator: Search items with the selected member as a Creator.
- Date: Search items written in the selected period.
You can find the account setting at the top-right corner of the Dashboard. You can set and change your profile information in the setting.
If you click a Project, the right sidebar displays the properties of the project:
- File attributes
- Created date
- Shared users
If you click on the Project, you can find the following columns describing the information about the files:
- Modified date
- Request status: Writing, Approved, Returned, Pending
Please sign in to leave a comment.