Add Material Settings
You can customize the input conditions of Add Material modal using
Add Material Setting. In the settings, you can manually add, edit, delete, and change the common conditions shown in the current Add Material modal. Once you customize the conditions, you can leverage the input conditions whenever you add new materials.
Explore Add Material Settings
- Click the
Settingbutton on the right side of Lab Inventory.
Setting Modal, choose the categories (Chemicals / Nucleic acids / Animals / Organisms / Cell lines) that you want to change the conditions.
- Set the Default Condition by selecting the checkbox of the selected category.
+ Addbutton to add other Default Conditions.
Explore Default Conditions
- Chemicals: Name | Chem Editor | Formula | CAS Number | Product Number | Molecular Number | Supplier
- Nucleic acids: Name | Sequence | Product Number | Supplier
- Animals: Name | Animal Species | Genetical Background | Genetically Modified | Microbiota Model | Supplier | Dead Body/Animal-Derived Tissue
- Organisms: Name | Taxid Number | Genotype | Product Number | Supplier
- Cell lines: Name | Organism | Tissue/Organ | Product Number | Supplier
Add Customized Default Conditions
+ Addbutton to open the setting modal.
- Enter the label of the condition in
- Set the properties of the condition in the
Select Type. There are three properties: Text | Value | On/Off.
- Once the properties are set, the Default Condition is added.
Savebutton to save from the setting modal.