Add Set Blocks
You can use Set Blocks to create sub-sheets in Bench. LabNote provides three main types of Set Blocks, Sample, Group, and Protocol. In addition, you can customize your own Set Block.
- Click on the
+button next to Set Block in Lab Inventory.
- Choose the type of Set Block, then a new block is created instantly.
- Once the block is created, a new sheet opens.
- Check the right sidebar for detailed information about the Set Block.
- May change material types in the detailed information if it is created by you.
- Click on the Set Block in the Lab Inventory to see an overview via the directory under the detailed information if the experiment contents are included in the Set Block.
- Click on the Set Block in the Lab Inventory to see the simple directory on the right sidebar.