First time using LabNote? Don't worry!
We offer Tutorials and User Guides for LabNote beginners!
Start Onboarding Tutorials
Tutorials are interactive user guides that appear at your first login.
- If you open your first created LabNote, you will find
- Click the
Let’s get startedbutton to begin your tutorial.
- If you want, click the
Skipbutton to skip the tutorials.
- You can always restart the onboarding tutorials by clicking the "?" mark at the bottom-right side of LabNote.
Tutorialsexplain how you write LabNote in 12 simple steps.
- The steps include how to manage & add Materials to Lab Inventory, how to add Procedures, how to add Processes in Procedures, and how to add Materials in Processes.
- We provide tooltips throughout the steps of tutorials for you to find and locate necessary features.
Nextbuttons to continue the tutorials.
- You can end the tutorials anytime by clicking ‘X’.
- On the last page of the tutorials, you will find the
Go to the Labnotebutton to end the tutorials.
- To find more detailed guidance on features, visit
Help and support
To find more about specific features in LabNote, you can get support from
Help and Support at the bottom of the Bench. There are five menus in the
Help and Support:
Tutorials and Guides, you can visit the onboarding tutorials for each section.
Helpwill redirect you to User Guides to learn more about each functionality.
Send Feedback, you can share feedback regarding LabNote with us.
Terms of Servicedescribes detailed terms and conditions of LabNote.
- User Guide tabs appear at the bottom-right side of the Bench.
- The tabs include actual tutorial videos for you to learn more easily.
Learn moreto go to the detailed User Guide page.
Nextto move on.